CDL Driver/Stocker operates flatbed, boom trucks and tractor trailers, delivering to commercial and residential construction job sites throughout Wyoming and Idaho. Must be able to interact with customers in a professional manner and deliver material without damage to the delivery address.
To include but not be limited to:
- Familiar with DOT standard concepts, practices and procedures
- Lifting up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Delivery and stocking materials
- Throw straps to secure loads on truck
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Results Driven
- Ability to manager delivery paperwork
This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively, throw straps for securing loads, and drive in all weather conditions.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. The employee is expected to work 40 hours per week with possible OT (preapproved by supervisor). The hours of work will be decided by the employee and manager.
Must be able to pass background and pre-hire drug screen.